MLT Vacations, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, is one of the largest providers of vacation packages in the United States. The company manages multiple package vacation brands including Delta Vacations, in partnership with Air France Holidays and Alitalia Vacations, and Aeromexico Vacations.
- The president of MLT Vacations is John Caldwell.
- Founded in 1969 as Mainline Travel, MLT Vacations was acquired by Northwest Airlines in 1985. The company was then absorbed by Delta Air Lines during the merger with Northwest Airlines in 2008.
- There are currently more than 500 employees in Atlanta, Minot, ND, Minneapolis, MN and multiple virtual locations throughout the U.S.
- MLT Vacations has added more than 70 new destinations in the past four years and now offers more than 250 of the world's best vacation destinations.
Through MLT Vacations, travel agents have access to:
- More than 250 leisure destinations
- The lowest available airfares, and more set inventory
- Almost 3,500 hotel options for their clients
- Hundreds of tours and activities in destinations available through its vacations brands